Friday, May 4, 2007

Tokyo

So I arrived safely with little issue actually. Singapore airlines was fantastic and the food was phenomenal. I was reading about it and they actually have a pressurized cabin to test it in before they serve it on the planes. Im pretty sure air canada never did that.

Anyways my travels so far have been really good. My hostel is super clean and there is even tons of hot water and pressure in the showers. The food here is fantastic. Ive been eating alot of stuffed buns and dumplings. No sushi yet though as it is about the same price {or more} than at home. My feet are killing me because all I do is walk. Ive been to a coupleof really cool markets, beautiful parks and musuems. Lots of shrines here too.

I am going to rest my tired feet and have a bit of nap. Hot weather makes me sleepy.

Lana :}

No comments: